Sunday, July 14, 2013

FINAL RESULTS!!!!!

You last 5 that remained in the challenge the entire 10 weeks did AWESOME!!!  Seriously, I am so impressed with your results...everyone lost some major pounds and inches.  Keep up the good work ladies!

I added 10 points for each percentage point of weight and inches lost.  I added 50 points to Amy's score for hitting her goal weight and maintaining that weight the past 5 weeks.

Here is how the money prizes will work:  1st place gets $140, 2nd place $95, and 3rd place $50...$40 was used for weekly prizes.




Man, this competition was close!!!  I doubled and triple checked the math, so let's cue the Olympic theme music and here are the results!!!

6.  Stephanie:  822.5,          3.33% lbs. lost,           3.72% inches lost
5.  Megan:  1,011.4,            5.26% lbs. lost,            2.58% inches lost
4.  Amy:  1,104.9,               4.48% lbs. lost,            5.61% inches lost
3.  Artesia:  1,122.4,          9.14% lbs. lost,            12.1% inches lost
2.  Emma:  1,150.5,            7.69% lbs. lost,            8.66% inches lost
1.  Katie:  1,176.5,              9.19% lbs. lost,            10.31% inches lost


Thank you all so much for participating in this challenge!  I would love to keep in touch on the blog to keep the support up, or do another challenge in the fall if anyone is interested!

Congrats to everyone for being AWESOME LOSERS!

Katie send me your address so I can send you a check...Artesia I'm hoping to see you at your going away party to give you yours...and Emma I will pay you when I get back to Greeley this week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all! Everyone who participates wins! Thanks again for the encouragement and the challenge! Best of luck to all you girls!

    ReplyDelete